BDN export with SupConverter

Re: BDN export with SupConverter

Postby randal » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:23 am

Hi Pianeta,
The output BDN file uses small window and not full screen. So the XML file has location information. You import it in Scenarist BD? I never met such a problem. Which version is your Scenarist?
Just for your information, we released PES edition yesterday. It can output PES file directly. You can drag the PES file into Scenarist directly. BDN is not very useful now.You can have a try FE 1.4.3 if you like. Thanks for your feedback!
randal

Postby pianeta » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Randal, thanks for you answer.
Yes, we tried to import in Scenarist, but this was the result. We know that BDN are small images, not full screen and XML give them the position, but once imported in Scenarist as you've seen the position is not the same as in Supconverter. We are using Windows Xp 32 bit, maybe is a problem with this OS? The version of Scenarist we have is 5.0.2. We will try 1.4.3 and PES exporting, but we'd like to use correctly the BDN export also because PES is available only in the more expensive version.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
pianeta

Postby randal » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 am

Hi Pianeta,
I just tested FE 1.4.2 on XP, the BDN export works well in Scenarist. The size of your video and BDN are same? Your FE was downloaded from official website? I attach the setup here
supconverter1420.rar
, maybe you can re-install it. If you still have problem, please upload your output(xml+png) here.I will check it. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
randal

Postby pianeta » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 am

Hi,
We've just buyed the Supconverter express, 1.4.3 version.
I've exported 4 streams of subtitles, 3 are ok, 1 has problem. Scenarist give us an error of buffer.
I attach a screenshot. Please give me a e-mail where I can send you the xml and/or png files that cause this error.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pianeta

Postby randal » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm

I have sent an email to you direclty. Please have a check! Thanks!
randal

Previous

Return to SupConverter & DualSup